11.05.2004

a blogger’s life for me

well, i’m still here, and i even have a comment. and it’s positive! who knew?

okay, so it’s from a friend and fellow blogger. still . . . maybe this blog thingie will work out after all.

i have a few more minutes left on my lunch hour, so i thought i’d pop in and increase my posts by one. then i suppose i should let more than one person know of my blog. otherwise, what’s the point?

today is friday, and i couldn’t be happier. i’ve been fighting a cold for the past month and just today decided it might be wise to take action and medicate myself. advil cold & sinus, do your thang.

tonight i work at my second job and, despite not feeling all that hot, i’m actually looking forward to it. the kids are great, and it’s a good way to get out of the house and not spend any money. but the kids are really the best part about it.

a day of relaxation awaits me tomorrow, for which i am grateful. perhaps a bit of christmas shopping will find its way into my day, but i’m not stressing about that too much. yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do it, amo... let others know! mass email! mass email! unleash!

mdog

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better & that the weekend was enough time to recuperate. Too bad you weren't able to meet churchie.
And I definitely want to hear/read more of your thoughts. Fer sure!

Anonymous said...

Oops! That last comment was supposed to be mine, but I don't know if it worked.
-maren