s been a little crazy around here lately. hence, the lack of new posts. heres what we'
ve been up to:
- june 30: went to a wedding in paxton,
—congratulations chris & sharon! illinois
- july 1: farewell gathering for the malones [more to come on this]
- july 3: picked up wedding proofs from timothy whaley—love them!
- july 4: slept in and spent day working around the house; david programmed
- july 5: susanna, isaak, and aaron arrive; dinner at home
- july 7: susanna, aaron, david, and i drive to
ann arbor, , for becca & peter’s wedding—yay! michigan
- july 8: returned from
- july 9: one-month-iversary—how time flies! “celebrated” by looking at living room furniture and going to chipotle for dinner; in work realm: told our office is moving to new building not currently suitable for our needs (much calamity ensued).
- july 10: meetings, meetings, meetings, mostly about new office space
- july 11: saw harry potter and the order of the phoenix—so good! want to see it again.
- july 12: dinner at our place with the family; must grocery shop at lunch