Melissa has tagged me to share a few things with you.
Four things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Working at PIL
2. Living in the Jefferson Park neighborhood of Chicago
3. Listening to the Backstreet Boys pretty much all the time
4. Getting myself into major credit card debt
Four things on my to-do list:
1. Find a job
2. Find a job
3. Find a job
4. Find a job
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Camp counselor
3. Production editor
4. Tour guide
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Any and all of the Harry Potter movies
2. That Thing You Do!
3. O Brother, Where Art Thou?
4. Singin’ In the Rain
Four places I’ve lived:
2. Jönköping, Sweden
3. Sarasota, Florida
4. Chicago (again)
Four places I want to visit:
2. New York City
4. Sweden (yes, again)
Four television shows I watch right now:
1. The Office
3. Cash Cab
4. Eli Stone
Four things you might not know about me:
1. One week from Tuesday will be the first time I have left a job without having another one to go to.
2. I’m 35 and have no idea of what I want to be when I grow up.
3. I keep forgetting to ask God for his help in this.
4. Numbers 1 through 3 scare the crap out of me.
Four things I like about being married:
1. I get to live with my best friend for the rest of my life.
2. I'm constantly learning new things about my husband.
3. I’ll always have someone to share every aspect of my life with.
4. I'll never have to wonder if that perfect guy will call me after our date -- I live with him!
I now tag . . .