12.08.2008

The plan, revised

Since writing my last post, I've done some thinking. A lot of thinking, actually. This has been a different year for me in many ways. It was my first full year as a married woman. It was the first year in which I set out to exercise, eat healthier, and just take better care of myself in general and actually stuck with it. It was the year in which I first realized that I don't have to work in an office setting to be successful -- or happy, for that matter. Granted, there's some more work to be done on this last one, but I'm making progress.

I'm a different Ann-Marie from the AMO who started this blog four years ago, and I'm grateful for that fact. I'm beyond pleased with the direction my life has taken and the ways I've handled the challenges this year has dealt me, and there have been a few.

It is for these reasons that I have decided to begin a new blog altogether. I don't know yet what it will be called or what the URL will be, but I'll be sure to keep you in the loop on that. So the plan, now, is to begin the new blog in January. I'll still post here a time or two before the end of the year, but I hope you'll stop by the new place, too.

To new beginnings!

2 comments:

Jonny P. said...

Consider me a phantom blogger who knows and cares for your fam- let me know the new site.

AND- change, transition, I commend you- very well thought out choice good for you

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I love new beginnings. I'm thinking of a name for you.