apparently, the folks at merriam-webster have not yet added “blog” to their vast collection of terms. here are some suggestions for what they believe i may have meant:

1. bulg
2. bowleg
3. blob
4. blow
5. bulgy
6. bloop
7. blowed
8. blum
9. blot
10. blood
11. blower
12. blawed
13. bloc
14. blaws

it’s been a long day . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blob, bulgy, and bloop are definitely my faves.

hey, do you mind if i add you to my "folks" list at unleashed? :D